Duo is on a mission to end the era of passwords and democratize advanced security technologies to protect everyone, not just the Fortune 500. We’re solving the biggest security challenge in the industry and want you to join us for the ride!
We insist on an open, curious workplace where everyone—from engineering and design to marketing to sales—works together.
Expect a supportive, ambitious culture, focused on making sure talented folks like you are able to do your best work.
We take our work seriously, but know how to have fun while at work and after hours. And, we’re walking distance to the best food Ann Arbor.
We’re in Ann Arbor for a reason (actually, a lot of them)...
#1 Smartest Big City (Bizjournals), #1 City in Michigan for Pedestrians, #1 College Sports Town (Daily Beast), #3 Best City for Singles (Kiplingers), #2 Best Small City, #2 Best College Town, #4 Best City for Families (Parenting Magazine), #3 Best City for College Graduates (Daily Beast), #4 Most Livable City (Forbes Magazine), #5 Happiest City in America (Daily Beast), #4 Best Read City (Amazon), #1 Best Digital City (eRepublic), Tree City USA Designation, #3 City for Well Being & #7 Best City to Find a Job (US News & World Report)
What else can you can look forward to at Duo?
- Doing meaningful work as part of a talented team. We're making two-factor authentication and advanced security available to all. What could be cooler than that?
- Ongoing career development though our commitment to employee training and our unlimited book budget.
- Learn from your peers with Duo lunch talks, knowledge sharing and mentoring.
- Quarterly Duo hack days let you explore projects that aren't part of your "normal" work. Stay fresh, try new things, get applause.
- Staff fun during game night, supper club and other outings. Families welcome.
- Gigantic coffee selection. Need we say more? Plus we're just down the block from Zingermans, a force of nature.
- We give back to the tech, startup, and security communities in the area. Join Duo team members at ARBSEC, A2 New Tech, and Beer:30 (to name a few).
Thanks for visiting our Job Board. Please review our open positions and apply to the positions that match your qualifications. Even if your position isn’t listed we’re always interested in hearing from candidates.